Saturday, May 22, 2010

Change...

Wow! Last blog entry was in Nov. of 2007! So much has changed. My baby girl is now 8. She lost the blue sweater that you see on the left. (That was a tough one to forgive) She can actually knit herself now. Not that she does, after making a bookmark for her beloved G'ma and a scarf for her doll, she put those needles down. Sad really, since her garter stitch is gorgeous, very even. She loves to draw and do crafts, so I pray that she shows an interest again.

My big news is that during my absence, I started school, got a new job, continued school, got my dream job, and graduated this May. Yes. I am exhausted. I am also not done with my thesis, hence the level of procrastination that I have sunk(?) to, I'm updating my blog for the first time in 2 1/2 years. Ugh!

The other change that has happened is sad. Then I feel silly for feeling sad. My favorite podcast has vanished into thin air. Sounds mysterious and dramatic doesn't it? Well that is just how L&V operated, so I guess that it is appropo.... Thanks for the memories girls!!!

No comments: