Thursday, November 15, 2007

Bad Blogger, Bad Blogger!

OK, so color me the worst blogger on the planet. It is not that I don't have anything to say, it's just that I have no time to say it in. Even now, I should be putting my daughter to bed. I also have to leave for work at 6:30 am and need everybit of sleep I can get.

Anyway, I just listened to a podcast that talked about process vs. product knitters. Even tho it's so not cool, I am unabashedly a product knitter. I rarely ever look at a project and say, "wow, that looks fun to knit, I'm more like, " I want to wear that " or "that would be perfect for Kiki". Then I totally need to get it done or it drives me crazy! I am working solely on my clap or rather my " practice clap"(I'll fill you in on that one later), because I want to wear it with my new coat when I go to NYC in two weeks. I'm loving the pattern, it is fun to knit, but i'm finding myself short on time and the damn wrap just won't grow. frustrating!!!!!

No comments: