Monday, October 15, 2007

Maiden Voyage

Okay, so one truth I can share is that I am a virgin blogger. This is my first time, be gentle with me.

I can't quite get over the fact that 1. I'm actually going to put my life "out there"; 2. That anyone is going to be interested in what I am saying right now and 3. That I really think that I have time to do this on a regular basis.

The good thing is that this is something that I can control. So many things are uncontrollable, but this only works if and when I tell it to. God, I wish my five year old would do the same!!!!

Alright, now I'm going to go over what's on my needles and then stop, because the dryer is buzzing and I have to get the laundry done before I can go to be tonite. Also because I promised to dance with Kiki and I downloaded some sweet halloween dance tunes!!!!!

1. Coffee cozy-- right now coffee cozys are like socks for me, I always have one on the needles, because I can take them anywhere and they require no thought. Also everyone that I know wants one and I'm giving them for Christmas gifts.

2. A She-Knits bag. I got a couple of kits from She-Knitsforknitters.etsy.com I have also joined the KAL for said bags. These are felted wonders and incredible original designs. this is my first foray into intarsia. I am trepidatious but Sharon from She-Knits is incredibly supportive and also has a great podcast.

3. Clapotis--OK, I haven't cast on yet, and I actually seem to be stalling on this one. I have everything that I need, including fabulous yarn, (which is in my top picture). I'm just a little nervous. I joined the clap ravelry group, so far reading is as far as I've gotten.

That's it, I don't do alot of different things at one time, I love finishing. :)

No comments: